How to invoke REVIGO from other Web server with input fields filled in
Your web page needs to make a HTTP POST request to REVIGO's main input page at
http://revigo.irb.hr/ and provide as HTTP POST parameters the values that
REVIGO's input fields should contain. (full list of options at bottom of
An example is given which covers the three most common options of
REVIGO, although all other options can be set in the same manner. See the
HTML source code of this page to see how this works.
For questions and bug reports, please email Fran Supek (fran.supek\A\T\irb.hr).
Full list of REVIGO's options and possible values:
- "inputGoList" contains the list of GO categories with (optionally) an
associated value. The list should be a single long string, formatted to match
the examples given on revigo.irb.hr. This parameter is obligatory;
all others are optional.
- "outputListSize" can be one of: [large, medium, small, tiny]
- "isPValue" can be one of: [yes, no]
- "whatIsBetter" can be one of: [higher, lower, absolute, abs_log]
- "goSizes" can be: "UniProt", or any of the supported organism-specific UniProt subsets;
please use the full name of organism as given in the drop-down list on the entry page of REVIGO, such as "Homo sapiens".
- "measure" can be on of the following: [RESNIK, LIN, SIMREL, JIANG]